“We respect her artistry, charm and maturity, and we do hope her talent finds another supportive home.”
- Laura Mitgang, formerly of Sony Classical, New York
"Taylor has a true classical technique, a delightful personality, and an ability to communicate that personality through her performance.”
- Jeremy Caulton, formerly classical music producer, Sony Classical, New York
"Taylor Kirk sang Fauré, wedding text and music seamlessly."
For Chansons de Baudelaire - Dell'arte Opera 2016
- Jean Ballard, Theater Scene
"We believe Taylor has a future in the recording industry."
- Peter Gelb, former President of SONY Classical
"In this secondary role, soprano Taylor Kirk was not just an effective actress but the vocal standout of the night, with an uncommonly well-supported and clear tone capable of many colors."
Opening Night Review: As Linfea in La Calisto
- David Wright for The New York Classical Review
official website of
“Amazing! Her voice is simply amazing!”
- Eric Schilling 14 Time Grammy Award Winning Engineer
"Magda's three friends, in full hippie regalia, were pure delight. Bianca was sung by Taylor Kirk."
For La Rondine - Dell'arte Opera 2016
- Voce Di Meche Reviews
“Taylor is the best singer we’ve had here. She moves the crowd to tears. I love hearing her sing.”
- Jason Fleming, Entertainment Coordinator, Major League Baseball, Colorado Rockies