"In this secondary role, soprano Taylor Kirk was not just an effective actress but the vocal standout of the night, with an uncommonly well-supported and clear tone capable of many colors."
Opening Night Review: As Linfea in La Calisto
- David Wright for The New York Classical Review
"We believe Taylor has a future in the recording industry."
- Peter Gelb, former President of SONY Classical
official website of
"Taylor has a true classical technique, a delightful personality, and an ability to communicate that personality through her performance.”
- Jeremy Caulton, formerly classical music producer, Sony Classical, New York
“We respect her artistry, charm and maturity, and we do hope her talent finds another supportive home.”
- Laura Mitgang, formerly of Sony Classical, New York
“Amazing! Her voice is simply amazing!”
- Eric Schilling 14 Time Grammy Award Winning Engineer
“Taylor is the best singer we’ve had here. She moves the crowd to tears. I love hearing her sing.”
- Jason Fleming, Entertainment Coordinator, Major League Baseball, Colorado Rockies
"Taylor Kirk sang Fauré, wedding text and music seamlessly."
For Chansons de Baudelaire - Dell'arte Opera 2016
- Jean Ballard, Theater Scene
"Magda's three friends, in full hippie regalia, were pure delight. Bianca was sung by Taylor Kirk."
For La Rondine - Dell'arte Opera 2016
- Voce Di Meche Reviews